Rules of raising children
If the parents don’t listen and respect the child, he will look for a place where he will listen and he will get the respect (punks on the street). The child often hears the one who listens to and respects. Parenting is a struggle for “ears”. Whom the child listens – and he brings up.
Treat the child with respect, even when he’s wrong. The cries and bring censure imaginary effect and lead to alienation between parents and children. If the child is constantly forced to submit to your anger and power in his soul to accumulate resentment and negative feelings, he becomes timid and shy, or, conversely, uncontrollable and aggressive.
Principles of education:
A child surrounded by criticism — learn to blame;
A child surrounded by jeers — learns to be distrustful;
A child surrounded by hostility — learns to fight;
A child surrounded by anger – learning to inflict pain;
A child surrounded by misunderstanding – learns not to listen to others;
The child is surrounded by hype – learning to lie;
The child is surrounded by shame learns to feel guilty;
A child surrounded by support – learning to protect;
A child surrounded by expectation — learns to be patient;
The child is surrounded by praise — learns to be confident;
A child surroundedby honesty — learns to be fair;
A child surrounded by security — learns confidence;
The child is surrounded with approval learns to respect themselves;
The child is surrounded by love — learning to love and to give love;
The child is surrounded by a free choice – learning to be responsible for their decisions.
Golden rules of parenting
1. The child must feel that he is loved. Love your child, and may he never stops believing.
2. Talk to the child a caring, encouraging tone.
3. Set a clear schedule. Knowledge of upcoming events will give the child peace of mind and confidence and will also help to develop in him the discipline.
4. Exclude from fellowship with thee, rude tone, create a family atmosphere of joy, love and respect.
5. Don’t forget that the kid is watching You. You are an example to follow.
6. Rejoice the success of the child. Do not fret at the time of his temporary setbacks.
7. Believe in your child, to believe in myself.
8. Constantly play with your child in educational games.
9. Take care that the child had new experiences, he could tell.
10. Encourage curiosity, curiosity and imagination of your child.
11. Show interest in what I like to do to a child (painting, drawing, etc.)
12. Determine the talents of the child and ensure their development.
13. Create the conditions for success of the child; give him the opportunity to feel strong, skillful, successful.
14. Understand your child, look into his thoughts and feelings. Often put yourself in his place.
15. Learn to listen and hear your child.
16. Constantly talk to the child as an equal. Establish trust, that he was always open with you.
17. When a child talks to you, listen carefully, without interrupting.
18. Patiently and with interest to hear the stories of the child about the events in his life.
19. Give your child a choice and the opportunity to make mistakes. Do not force children their opinions and decisions.
20. Let your child face the negative consequences of his actions (or inactions). Only then does he realize the responsibility for their actions.
21. Allow your child to participate in family activities and conversations, to Express their opinion, giving him to understand that he has the same rights as everyone.
22. Always encourage your child for independence.
23. Maintain the child’s initiative in testing any work. Support if your child is not all it turns out – don’t fret, and patiently explain and show an example.
24. Your explanation should be short, simple and clear.
25. Select a feasible area of work child. Each member of the family, including the child, should have the responsibility for supporting the family.
26. Encourage child to bring it started to end. It will organize the baby, otherwise he will get used to jump from one case to another.
27. Do not label. Judge not the personal qualities of the child, and his actions. Not a child “bad”, and he did a bad thing.
Express your displeasure at their actions and the actions of the child but not the child in General. You can condemn the behavior and actions of the child, but not his feelings and emotions, no matter how unaffordable they may be.
Once they came to him, without reason. THINK about it.
28. Inculcate in the child a sense of pride for his family, a respect for its traditions.
29. Carefully choose your friends child, because they will affect his behavior, moral and intellectual development.
30. Do not compare your child with other children, especially do not put them in the example. Remember that every child is unique and special.
31. Do not attempt to implement the child their unfulfilled dreams and desires.
32. Don’t count on the fact that the child will grow the way you want it.
33. Remember – obedience, obedience, and diligence will be where they are reasonable.
34. Every day reading to your child and discuss what you read.
Love your children.